There are a number of ways to charge a customer’s card once your Pin Payments account has been activated.
- Payment Page - Your own hosted, secure Payment Page you can share with customers to pay you.
- Payment Button - Drop-in payment buttons for your website or blog.
- API - Integrate a seamless payment experience into websites and apps.
- Virtual terminal - Process payments for phone, mail and manual orders.
- Point of Sale - Accept payment in-person using your smartphone.
- Integrations - Use Pin Payments with a range of shopping carts and commerce platforms.