Foreign currency transactions
Sell in multiple currencies. Foreign currencies are processed at 2.9% + 30c, and converted to AUD at a retail foreign exchange rate premium of 1.7% for transfer.
See all foreign currencies you can charge in ›
Contact us to learn about foreign settlement options in New Zealand.
Sell and receive payments in a foreign currency. Transactions are processed at 3.9% + 30c and are transferred to you in that currency, without conversion.
Talk to our team to get started.
Third party transfers
A dispute is when a card holder disputes a sale that has been paid by credit-card. The dispute is raised when they contact their card-issuing bank, who then contact Pin Payments via our card acquiring bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it cost to process a refund?
- No, it does not cost you any additional fees to process a refund.
- Is GST included in transaction fees?
- Yes, the transaction fees you pay are inclusive of GST.
- Do you offer a special Not–for–Profit rate?
- Yes, we offer a discounted transaction rate for registered Not–for–Profit organisations. Contact our sales team for more information.
- Am I locked in to a contract?
- No, there are no lock–in contracts, minimum processing amounts, or fees associated with signing up to Pin Payments.
No lock-in contracts or hidden fees.