- Card verification checks (CVC)
- The CVC (also known as the CVV) is a three or four digit number printed on a debit or credit card to provide additional protection for the cardholder...
- How can I update the details of a customer’s stored card?
- There isn’t a method for updating a card, common practice is to remove the old card and add a new one.
- Verify customers using Easy Card Authentication
- Our easy card authentication (ECA) has been built for merchants selling physical goods, to verify your customer is genuine.